Thursday, July 13, 2006

three weeks back home

So I've been back from India now for about three or four weeks.

I really miss India! I am going to go back next year (hopefully)! I had such a wonderful time there and am so grateful that I was able to go.

Since coming back, I've gone to North Carolina's Outer Banks for a family reunion, which was nice. We spent 7 days at the ocean!

I've also been working a lot at the salon, which gives me something to do!

A few days ago I got a package from India, which was so exciting! My friend, Hakim, had sent Kim and I salwar suits as birthday presents! I love them!

So today we went to the mall and got a birthday outfit for him too!

Well, I hope your days are going well!

Pray for my friends Rheannon and Chris as they just had their first baby girl last night!

Also pray for my sister's friend who just drowned on Sunday!

God bless you!

No comments: