Monday, August 11, 2008

babbitt campout

I have now officially been to a Babbitt campout! The past few years I've had to work when Adam and Ryan invited everyone up to their parent's house to sleep in tents in their yard. I didn't really take priority then for some reason. :)

This year, however, I was able to go! It was great. There were three baby kitties there that I got to play with. We had a bonfire and played bocce ball and went swimming at the lake. We also got to see a meteor shower! Even the rain on Saturday night couldn't spoil the fun! Such a great weekend!



Jesus thank you for the Babbitts and for their generosity to let so many people stay at their house!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a blast! That's my kind of camping- close to some decent bathrooms!