Friday, June 17, 2005

reading again

Hey everyone! I'm not dead! I've just been very busy with helping my Aunt at her school!

So things have been going pretty well. I got to see some people who were on NET with me, Anne, Chris Hirniak, and Brianna Duffy, on Monday night as they drove up the east coast from Georgia. (Two of their teammates got married to each other this past weekend.) It was so wonderful to be able to serve them and see them! I am very pleased that they were able to make it up.

And Annie was even able to spend the night, so we spent Tuesday morning boating and swimming and skiing and water tubing on the creek. It was so much fun! She is such a wonderful woman and I was so happy to spend time with her!


_
So I finished reading Love and Responsibility yesterday and today have started Life Giving Love again. I just felt like I needed a little renewal of the beauty of the procreative aspect of love, now that I am renewed on what love is and is not, thanks to our friend, Karol Wojtyla.
_
Tonight I am going to "Operafest" at the University of Mary Washington with my aunt and uncle. They are performing several different songs from several different operas. It will be a lot of fun!
_

No comments: