Sunday, November 13, 2005

special birthday

Yesterday was a very special day at my house: Heidi's birthday.

Yes...Heidi is the dog - and quite an adorably spastic one, as you can see from the photo!

I don't know how old she is, but I think she's about eight or nine by now. We got her when she was somewhere between one and three years old from an no-kill shelter. The first time my mom went to look at her, Heidi jumped up on her, knocked her down, peed on the floor, and then went over to lick some kittens. :)

Oh my silly puppy!

We knew then, though I don't know why from our first impression, that Heidi was to be a permanent part of our family!

Yesterday my mom and I were at Target and we got her one of those rope bones for $1 as a birthday prize. She really loves it! It's so funny!

She's so sweet!

So happy 8th or so birthday, sweet puppy!

No comments: