Friday, July 25, 2008

birthday prize

I love my birthday!!! I got so many fun prizes, but Ryan gave me roller blades. I have always wanted to roller blade, but never got any because I thought they were like $500. So I was super pleased to get them from my dear love!


He wants to be able to run with me, but I can't breathe and run at the same time. So roller blades were the next best option.



I knew that he was giving me roller blades because he told me and then asked me to try them on at the store. So I tried them on, he bought them, and then left them in my room. This was on the 17th. So for the next week Ryan asked me everyday if I'd tried on my roller blades yet, which I hadn't since I'd already done it at the store.



So on Tueday, the 22nd, I went to his house to "run" with Ryan. I felt awful because as soon as I opened the box, I found a very sweet card from Ryan! We laughed a lot because of it. Better late than never, I suppose!


Jesus, thank you for my dear boyfriend and his generosity!


No comments: