Again, laziness (or busyness) is the way with me. Sorry to anyone who has been frantically checking for updates! Your patience has paid off.
So what's new with life? There are 86 days left until Ryan and I get married. I have a wedding checklist, courtesy of theknot.com that says I have 86 items complted. (And only 184 more to do.) By my own calculations, I have nine or so...
1. Finalize food/alcohol plans
2. Find a place to live after August 8
3. Make and send invitations
4. Decide on accessories for bridal party
5. Decide on decorations for the wedding
6. Plan the wedding ceremony
7. Buy gifts for everyone involved
8. Figure out banking/insurance/etc. for marriage
9. Make the cake
I am probably underestimating how long this will take.
Recently Sarah and Chris took our engagement pictures! I love them and look at them several times a day! Here's a sneak preview...