Monday, November 29, 2004

absent

I just talked to Cecilia's mother, Sue and found out that I am not going to be able to attend Cecilia's baptism because of some family issues. That is disappointing, but I know that it would be best if I did not attend. I feel bad for Sue, she sounded a bit stressed about the whole thing. Her husband, Pat, said something to her that I thought was just wonderful, though. He said, "If you didn't have anything hard in your life, how would you ever become a saint?" They are great people.

So, come this Sunday, I shall be remembering the Smiths and little Cecilia in my prayers.

Hopefully the problems will be resolved soon!

2 comments:

Dana said...

aww :( i'm sorry

Yeah.. i wrote that song.... :-D

love you

Cat said...

Hey, I was looking through the blogs at some other Christians in the world. I was reading your blog and thought it was great at how you have so much faith in God.

May He bless you and your family :)

Psalm 9:18 "But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the
afflicted ever perish."


Cat xxxxxx