Saturday, June 21, 2008

first meal

I had my first meal at my new place today! It was shrimp ramen. Yum! It's been years since I've had that stuff!

Here's the catch: my things are split between two apartments right now.

Old Apartment: _________________New Apartment:
bedding _______________________pants
scrubs ________________________shower stuff
shirts _________________________bras
underwear _____________________morning stuff
dishes, flatwear __________________pantry food
pots and pans ___________________hanging clothes
cleaning supplies _________________coats
fridge/freezer ___________________food books
bookshelves ____________________plastic bags
bed __________________________pillows
couches _______________________towels
desk _________________________table and chairs

So you can see my dilemma when I had made the ramen (with the one pan I thought to bring over with me) only to realize I had no sliverware or dishes!

Sad day! Thankfully Kim was home and gave me a set of plastic silverware, so I ate out of the pot with a plastic fork. And I had to leave the dishes in the sink because I don't have a sponge or soap to clean it with!

What a mess!

No comments: