Tuesday, June 03, 2008

transient stress

I have been stressed out for a week because of what had to be done for school today:

Write clinical community assessment paper
Create a clinical project breastfeeding booklet
Present booklet to pregnant teenagers
(Answer questions about something I've never done in my life (breastfeeding)
Read 200 pages in the textbook
Study for quiz over above pages
Create a presentation on Chapter 21 and present it to class, lead class discussion, answer questions
Make muffins and chop a watermelon for a snack for my classmates
Create a rough draft of a 12-15 page paper on my clinical project for a peer to review

I think that's it. So I did everything but the last one. I figure I can email it to my peer after I finish and she can write on it then. Lots of stress with that plus clinical plus full-time job plus the rest of my life. But I did it!

Stress is so transient! I feel really happy and excited now! Go figure.

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Good job friend! You accomplished a lot! :) Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a long list :O) Good for you getting it done! I'm impressed!