Monday, January 05, 2009

ugly christmas




Last year Kim, Chelle, and I hosted our first annual "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" which was so awesome! This year it was held at Pometto Estates and was full of even more Christmas cheer! We actually had prizes this year. The winners are...

Ugliest Ugliest



Ugliest Couple



Ugliest Accessory (the shoes)



Most Likely to be Worn in Public (Anna)



Ugliest Actually Worn by Your Parents (Andrew)


I was going to vote for Kim Taylor before I saw Jon's little number, but I figured that the person who everyone at the party had to take their picture with should be the winner of the whole thing!



For next year we decided to name our party "Ugly Christmas." And (I think) Ruth Ann came up with the idea that our next party should be called "Ugly Wedding." There's a lot of good stuff out there! Any more ugly ideas?

God bless the ugliness!


No comments: