Saturday, May 14, 2005

beautiful morning

I went to Confession this morning at St. Theresa's and went into their little Eucharistic chapel behind the altar to do my penanace. I had never actually been back there since they remodeled it, and it was so beautiful! It was very simple and peaceful. Then I was outside and saw a little grotto with a statue of the Holy Family and realized that there are so many beautiful little corners in churches, we just seem to be too busy to appreciate them most of the time.

On my way home I drove by my friend Angel's house and saw her and her boyfriend Greg carrying Angel's college stuff inside. So I parked on the street and ran up and sat in the back of the van to surprize them when they came back outside. It was fun. :)

I also got to meet Lampshade, Angel's rat who can do tricks. :)

And last night I went to the Mahler's house with Dana and we hung out with Paul and his family until we were all too tired to stay up anymore.

Now I'm off to the store to get my prescription filled!

Have a lovely day!

God bless you all!

No comments: